Rosebud tea, the name itself conjures up thoughts of beauty and serenity. Historically, the Greeks were the first to cultivate roses around 500 BC and it is dubbed the "queen of flower" by the Greek poet Sappho. For more than 5000 years rosebud tea has been prescribed as part of Chinese medicine and it has been deeply embedded in ayurvedic medical practice.
Often called, “the lady’s tea”, rosebud tea which is high in catechin polyphenols (antioxidant) has remarkable health benefits, particularly for women. It helps to relieve menstrual cramps and stabilizes emotional stress. A cup of rosebud tea a day also helps to reduce aging and keep a radiant complexion by removing dark spots and balancing skin tone.
- Alleviate stress, anxiety and, depression
- Helps in boosting the immune system
- Improves digestive health
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help to maintain your skin’s healthy appearance
- A natural diuretic and is used to treat urinary tract infections.
- Can treat symptoms of menstruation, including painful cramping and bloating.
- Contains high levels of antioxidants and vitamin C
- Healthy and caffeine-free alternative
No Colouring. No Sulfur. No Chemical Additives. No Preservatives.
[NEW] Our new batch of premium rose tea has bigger rosebuds, and a stronger natural rose aroma that contains no sulfur.